Internal Medicine Meeting 2016 MOC Modules
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 attendees could earn MOC points by attending sessions and completing multiple-choice modules based on the scientific program and by participating in sessions at the Herbert S. Waxman Clinical Skills Center. ACP is applying to the ABIM to offer the same benefit to Internal Medicine Meeting 2016 attendees.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 MOC Modules
Sign in with your ACP Online username (restricted to registered attendees). Complete the questions, check your answers, enter your ABIM MOC candidate number, and click to submit to ABIM. Successful completion of an MOC module – score of 60% or higher – qualifies for 10 ABIM Self Evaluation of Medical Knowledge points. Earn up to a total of 30 MOC points. Modules must be completed by March 30, 2016.
- ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 MOC Module 1
- ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 MOC Module 2
- ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 MOC Module 3
Each ACP MOC module:
- Spans a broad range of clinically-relevant topics
- Contains 30 multiple-choice questions.
- Is available online at no cost to all Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 attendees. You don’t have to be enrolled in ABIM MOC to complete a module but you have to be enrolled in MOC to earn MOC credit.